Thursdays

I will try to post every Thursday.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Riders block

So im sorry that I haven't writen but I hope this makes it up. So as you may know that it is really hot in park city right now. So yeasterday I was sopposed to go out side and take a ride but it was really hot so I rode the stand still bike for an hour and my dad got a little mad because he wanted me to get a chance to work on my bike handling skills so yea. Today I kick butt in work out it was really hard though I just had to work through the discomfort. After that I helped my mom with her boutique which did pretty well today. Lastly I went for a mt.bike ride And did a bike sprint again.  So that was my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment