So today was a long day full of hard work it started out with skiing for an hour. Then I went home spent the whole day getting home work done which I am going to have to say was the most bornig 4 hours of my life. even though I'm almost done with quarter one summer school sucks. Then me and my family went out to dinner in deer valley (at the lake) but it was raining so we couldn't sit outside but I didn't care that much.i had an amazing sandwich it had salami, turkey, spinach, and a amazing basil pesto dressing on it. now Thursdays
I will try to post every Thursday.
Monday, June 24, 2013
Rainey day's
So today was a long day full of hard work it started out with skiing for an hour. Then I went home spent the whole day getting home work done which I am going to have to say was the most bornig 4 hours of my life. even though I'm almost done with quarter one summer school sucks. Then me and my family went out to dinner in deer valley (at the lake) but it was raining so we couldn't sit outside but I didn't care that much.i had an amazing sandwich it had salami, turkey, spinach, and a amazing basil pesto dressing on it. now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment