Thursdays

I will try to post every Thursday.

Friday, September 20, 2013

rhythm under my feet

Our couches always tell me that listen to music to when you ski and that every time the beat hits to start the next turn. they also say skiing is like dancing and that we should really dance when we ski. So I know this really is something weird to say because there is no snow on the ground wich brings me to why I told you that I told you that because music is my happy place it makes me feel joy and it helps me get over any thing that makes me sad so that is why I told you this and im also missing the amazing feel of snow under my feet. now on to what im doing next week.
so next week is spirt week and monday is P.J. day so im just going to bed wake up and im ready. then tuesday is sports day and im wearing my speed suit. then wednesday is fandom day and im wearing my super girl sweat shirt. then Thursday is redneck day and im going in overalls cow girl boots and a hat. lastly friday is team day where i have to wear red and black for our school colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment